Freshen up your home this spring with the new Hunter Douglas Design Studio Roman Shades, available at Hirshfield’s! This collection combines a wide array of fabric options with Hunter Douglas’ best selling Roman Shade styles so you can create the window treatment that is perfect for you.
The Design Studio Line features:
- Four styles: Choose from Batten Front, Batten Back, Hobble or Flat style shades
- 320 fabric and color combinations: Design Studio Roman shades feature an exclusive fabric collection with sophisticated blends of linens, silks, cottons, synthetic fibers and fiber blends in an array of colors and designs.
- Additional options: Choose your lining opacity, lift system, optional coordinating valance and decorative tapes and trims to truly customize your shade. For more information on the additional options, click here.
The Design Studio Roman shade also helps save energy through:
- Insulation: Many fabrics in the Design Studio collection boast high R-Values, helping reduce energy consumption, save on heating and cooling costs and creating a more comfortable room setting.
- Solar Heat Control: Design Studio Roman shades help reduce the amount of solar heat that enters a room. The lower the amount of solar heat in a room, the more protected it is from the sun’s heat in the summer.
- Daylighting: Sheer fabrics in the Design Studio collection beautifully diffuse natural light while bringing it deeper into the room. By drawing natural light deeper into a room, Design Studio Roman shades can reduce electrical lighting energy needs. For more information about how the Design Studio Roman shades can help with energy efficiency, click here.
I like the fact that the Design Studio Roman shades have the ability to add some personality to your space. With the extra wide fabrics, beautiful trimmings and the ability to select from liner options, it is completely customizable. Hunter Douglas has done a great job at selecting fabrics with textures, shimmer and pattern that is appealing for all styles.
– Shannon, Hirshfield’s Shop at Home
The Hunter Douglas Design Studio Roman Shade collection is available at Hirshfield’s Shop at Home, Rosedale, Southdale, Maple Grove, Woodbury and Rochester. Stop in or call any of these Hirshfield’s locations to talk to a window fashion expert about how the Hunter Douglas Design Studio Roman shades can work in your home! Or call 651-366-6969 (Twin Cities) or 507-285-9594 (Rochester) to schedule a Shop at Home appointment.