The Hills are alive with the sound of hammers…Tyrol Hills in Golden Valley is the oh-so-geographically desirable location of the 2014 ASID Showcase Home Tour.
The tours are self-guided with an ASID Showcase Home designer on hand each day to answer your questions. The home showcases the work of 27 interior designers, all members of The American Society of Interior Designers Minnesota Chapter.
- May 17 – June 8, 2014
- The house is open to the public Wednesdays – Sundays, 10 AM – 4 PM
- Tours are self-guided
- Tickets are $20 at the door and $15 at the following ticket outlets:
Hirshfield’s, ASID MN, Bachman’s, Patina, Rubble Tile, The Bibelot Shops, and The Hope Chest for Breast Cancer
- Designer-led tours are every Monday from 10-11:30 am. May 20 is already sold out. The cost of these tours is $35.
- Go to this link for information on all the Special Events at the ASID Showcase House.
- The paint used throughout the home is courtesy of Benjamin Moore Paint and Hirshfield’s Wayzata location.
This year’s ASID Showcase Home belongs to Jayne Haugen-Olson, editorial director for Mpls.St.Paul Magazine, her husband, two daughters, and their dog Guthrie. It will be interesting to see what “relaxed luxury meets modern family” looks like in 2014.