The Fall 2013 Junk Bonanza countdown has begun!
This time next Thursday, Hirshfield’s will be at Canterbury Park peddling “junk enhancing” products to junk enthusiasts from all over the North American continent. How lucky are we to be hangin’ with kindred spirits for three fun-packed days? Thousands of people who “get it” when it comes to curbside finds, and the joy a piece of peeling, corrugated metal brings. Can I get an “Amen?”
Junk Bonanza highlights:
- With 150 vendors, JB is expanding and moving on up to the second floor
- On-going Cottage Paint demos and “formal” classes at 10:00 and 1:00
- Flea Market Style magazine signings
- Lucky Friday (September 27) Junk Bonanza vendors give away coupons worth $25 or more for use in the vendors’ booths
- The Art of Junk Contest
- Ki Nassauer Shop
- Inspiration overload from the incredibly talented vendors
- Junk Bonanza general information
- You can check out JB activities right here
At the Hirshfield’s booth you’ll find:
Cottage Paint - 56 colors available in 8oz. containers. Cottage Paint is a “chalk” style, dead-flat decorative paint finish used to bring new life to old pieces of furniture. Also, glazes, waxes, stencils and brushes.
Benjamin Moore Chalkboard Paint – forget the black chalkboards. Choose from one of 3,000 awesome chalkboard paint colors available.
Benjamin Moore’s Molten Metallics™ – a high-gloss, hammered-metal finish available in six ready-mixed colors. Molten Metallics™ is a great complement on the Mid Century Modern pieces.
Looking for Early Bird Tickets? Enter the Hirshfield’s Pinterest Contest for a chance to win a pair of Early Bird Tickets – it’s an easy-peasy contest and your chances of winning are excellent! You have until Monday, September 23 at 3:00 p.m. CST to enter.
Fall Junk Bonanza hours:
Thursday, September 26th: 10 am to 5 pm
Friday, September 27th: 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday, September 28th: 9 am to 5 pm
Rain, Snow or Shine (Bonanza is an indoor event)