Brewster Home Fashions Wallpaper Finder
Offering seemingly endless possibilities and eye-candy galore, this is a must-download app to play around with when decorating your home. The pre-determined categories include:
- Brands – Find the ‘usual suspects’ from Beacon House & Brewster to Warner Textures and Warner Studios
- Collections – Think Artiste, Belgian Luxe, Layla, Pandora, and Virtuoso
- Styles (e.g. kids, masculine and retro) – everything from zebra-striped borders to purple butterfly wallpaper, “Northwoods Lodge” to backgrounds and stripes
- Product Types – Borders, paintables, wallpaper sidewalls, etc.
- Themes – Here you’ll find categories such as: “Americana”, “Beach”, “Geometrics” or “Vines”
- Colors – blacks, metallics, neutrals or pastels are but a few choices
But don’t forget the ubiquitous “Search” function which, in this case, is great fun.
For example, typing in “lilac” will bring up wallpapers, borders and more materials that contain some aspect of lilac, whether it be color, design or print.
“Country” – offered everything from farm scene borders to petite flower scroll wallpaper to “reclaimed wood and weather grey wash” wallpaper.
“Victorian” found – well, Victorian, florals – lots and lots of Victorian florals – wallpapers and borders, plus “Victoria Dollhouse Damask.” Highlights included a paintable wallcovering with cameo detail.
Each time you click on a specific pattern, it shows you a close-up, detailed photo of the product including: Pattern Numbers, Brand, Collection and a Full Description.
This is a great tool for searching through hundreds of colors, patterns, themes etc., and is definitely easier than looking through wallcovering sample books.
At this time, this unique and detailed app is only available on iTunes.
Download the app here: Brewster Interior Wallpaper Finder
For more information you can read this “In Pursuit of Color” blog post review: Looking for the Perfect Wallpaper Pattern? Now There’s an App for That!
Since Frank and Elizabeth Hirshfield opened their first store in 1894, it has been our mission to do the best job possible meeting customer needs and solving customer problems. Hirshfield’s. People and products you can trust.