Save up to 30 percent off paint this Fourth of July weekend.
Celebrate more colors than just red, white, and blue this Fourth of July weekend! Hirshfield’s is offering 30 percent off select paints until July 8, 2013. This is the perfect opportunity to undertake those paint projects you’ve been procrastinating on! The four day weekend leaves no room for excuses. Ring in Independence Day with paint bucket in hand!
Easy Weekend Paint Projects
- Give an old dresser a new look.
- Make your own custom wall art.
- Add architectural details with paint. Need a step up from plain old paint? Give your walls an extra punch with a cool stripe.
- Revamp a boring bookcase. Liven it up with pattern and color. Bookcases often have a visually heavy appearance and are usually white or wood. Lighten them up by painting just the back wall.
- Paint an accent wall. Choose a wall that is seen the moment you enter the space. That is usually opposite of the door.
- Cover your ceiling with color. Make your trim mold stand out with contrasting colors.
- Freshen up your front door. First impressions are lasting. Update your front door with a new coat of paint.
Spend more time on your home with less money leaving your pocket. Take advantage of Hirshfield’s Fourth of July paint sale!