The Junk Bonanza is right around the corner and here is an opportunity for you to win some very cool Junk Bonanza swag.
The prizes are:
* Two VIP Early Bird tickets for admission to shop two hours before the Bonanza opens for general admission on Thursday (good for admission Friday and Saturday, too!)
* A copy of the latest issue of Flea Market Style magazine
* A $22 gift certificate to the Ki Nassauer shop, to be used at the Bonanza
* A special edition 2013 Spring Bonanza tote bag!
- Leave a “Junk Bonanza“comment on this blog posting, e.g., your best JB purchase, this will be your first Junk Bonanza, you had JB hangover from too many Bloody Marys.
- Leave your comment by 5:00 CST Friday, March 29, 2013.
- Include your email so we can contact you when your name is drawn! (random drawing)
- The lucky winner will be announced on Monday, April 1, 2013
- All prizes will be mailed to you with the exception of the Junk Bonanza tote, which you can pick up at Junk Bonanza.
We’re showcasing chalkboard paint by Benjamin Moore…available in over 3,000 paint colors. Also, from Benjamin Moore is Molten Metallics™ paint….a high-gloss, hammered-metal finish available in six ready-mixed colors. And lastly, a new product to Hirshfield’s called Cottage Paint. Pieces of furniture needing an updated look; older pieces going up to the cabin; pieces being recycled to your children, or found pieces lovingly picked up off the curb. Cottage Paint is available in 50+ fabulous colors. Virtually no odor and you can paint indoors in the
winter spring. Junkers unite. We’ll see you in April.