Nobody likes to hear a story about a vandalism that has occurred. But unfortunately, the defacement of property can happen anywhere, including the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. This is why John Rose and his team worked to develop the World’s Best Graffiti Removal System.
Rose has been in the graffiti removal industry for more than 30 years and has made it his personal mission to make it “game over for vandals.”
The World’s Best Graffiti Removal System, available to contractors, municipalities and building managers through Hirshfield’s, is guaranteed to be the quickest and safest graffiti removal system in the world. It is easy to use and employs only biodegradable products and environmentally sustainable techniques.
Some of the advantages of the World’s Best Graffiti Removal System include:
- Remove graffiti from ALL building surfaces without damage to the substrate, the environment or the end user.
- No shadows, no choking fumes, no harsh scrubbing or blasting.
- As a 100% biodegradable product, the World’s Best Graffiti Removal System uses ¼ of the water than others for an even better result.
- Easily to learn, making it quicker to use and more accurate than any other products available.
- Product works first time every time saving you time.
The World’s Best Graffiti Removal System was recently used to clean up a house at Alimagnet Park in Burnsville.
Paul, with Hirshfield’s in Minneapolis, also used the World’s Best Graffiti Removal System to clean up the Sculpture Garden at the Walker Art Center after a recent round of vandalism.
The World’s Best Graffiti Removal System is manufactured in Los Angeles, California and has been adopted by hundreds of cities throughout the U.S. If you are in need of graffiti removal and are interested in the World’s Best Graffiti Removal System, contact Paul Bergevin, Manager of Hirshfield’s Outside Sales at 612-282-5948 or email@example.com.