One of Hirshfield’s customers found this wonderful photo in his father’s belongings and passed it on to us. My guess is the Home & Garden Show, but what decade? Anyone want to venture a guess? I thought by the numbering on the back of the photo it was 1967, but I’m having my doubts.
Let this be your official notice… 2010 Home & Garden Show begins Wednesday, February 24 and runs through Sunday, February 28, 2010.
Highlights that caught my attention:
- Timber Barn Bungalow – works as a lake retreat, hunting cabin or backyard studio (think small)
- Celebrate Minnesota Gardens – refresh your winter soul with beautiful greens and flowers
- Meat Raffle – never tried a meat raffle, but have always wanted to- proceeds to Emergency Food Shelf
- Radio Disney – Kids get in free with library card on Friday
- Sasha Andreev – Curb Appeal host
- Christopher Straub – Minnesota’s Project Runway Designer
- Pat Verlodt – WHO? Pat talks a mean game of color. She is an industry color expert; selecting paint lines, consulting with building product companies, and trend analysis. She is presenting “Trends in Color” on the Lifestyle Stage, at 2:00 on Saturday. Hirshfield’s is excited to sponsor Pat’s visit to the Home and Garden Show; her audiences always rave about her presentations.
- That’s not all. Hirshfield’s is having a fun, fun contest, but I can’t tell you anything more about the contest. I asked my boss twice if I could put out “feelers” and I was turned away each time with a huge, “NO! Not yet, we’re not ready.” I know I am sorely testing his patience, but I can’t help myself…stay tuned. Now I’m worried, I think I broke my promise to him to keep quiet.
Look for Hirshfield’s at booth #2306.
Shop local…68¢ out of your dollar stays in the community when you support locally owned businesses versus 43¢ at non-local businesses. Minnesotans hang on to your pennies, let’s not lose any more jobs.